Hormone Replacement Therapy for Hormonal Imbalance in Bloomington, MN
Many people unknowingly suffer from hormone imbalance. Imbalanced hormones can cause a host of medical problems and should be dealt with as soon as possible. If you think you may suffer from hormonal imbalance, please call (952) 777-8887 or contact Advanced Health and Vitality Center online.
Types of Hormone Imbalance
Hormone imbalance is a general term that can refer to upset levels of any variety of your body's natural regulatory substances. Hormones that are commonly imbalanced include:
- Estrogen (oestrogen) , which regulates secondary sexual characteristics.
- Testosterone , which regulates secondary sexual characteristics.
- Melatonin , which regulates sleep.
- Thyroid , which regulates calorie burn.
- Cortisol , which regulates energy.
- Progesterone , which regulates pregnancy and menstruation.
- DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone), which regulates sexual function and can be converted by your body to other hormones.
These hormones control many of your body's natural functions. Hormone imbalance commonly affects more than one of these.
Symptoms of Hormone Imbalance
With the variety of hormones that can suffer from imbalances, your symptoms can vary wildly. It's worth talking with a doctor about common symptoms you're feeling, such as exhaustion or weight gain ; hormone imbalance can cause or be the result of many other conditions. Some of the signs of hormone imbalance are:
- Estrogen (oestrogen): Weight gain, breast cancer, hot flashes (hot flushes), joint pain, migraines
- Testosterone: Low libido , male pattern baldness, Irregular menses
- Melatonin: Lack of sleep, insomnia, depression
- Ghrelin: Excessive hunger, overeating
- Thyroid: Hypothyroidism , hyperthyroidism, anxiety, irregular heartbeat
- Aldosterone: High blood pressure
- Cortisol: Weight gain, Excessive stress , high blood pressure
- Progesterone: Low libido , mood swings, cramps, acne, urinary tract infections
- DHEA: Adrenal fatigue , joint pain, frequent sickness, loss of muscle mass
Since many people typically experience an imbalance of more than one hormone, you may experience any number of these symptoms as a result of imbalance.
Hormone Imbalance Treatment in Bloomington, MN
Hormone imbalance is a complex medical issue. As such, a variety of options are available to treat or help. To find the best hormonal imbalance treatment for you, please call (952) 777-8887 or contact Advanced Health and Vitality Center online.
Treatments for imbalanced hormones can include:
- Changes in lifestyle, such as increased exercise, healthier diet, better sleep and reduced stress.
- Vitamins & supplements, such as vitamin D, calcium, dandelion, melatonin, zinc and black cohosh.
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT), including bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) , hormone pills, pellets and combination therapy.
BHRT represents a new, bold direction or hormone therapy that uses your body's natural hormones to create balance.
Balance Your Hormones Today!
Hormonal imbalance can cause debilitating and even life-threatening problems. Take control of your hormones. To contact a Hormone Imbalance Treatment specialist in Bloomington, MN, please call (952) 777-8887 or contact Advanced Health and Vitality Center online.
Advanced Health and Vitality Center
Address7201 West 78th Street
Bloomington, MN 55439
8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Tue: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Wed: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Thu: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Fri: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Areas We Service:Eagan, MN, Edina, MN, West Bloomington, MN, Chanhassen, MN, Burnsville, MN, Lakeville, MN, Eden Prairie, MN, Excelsior, MN, Hopkins, MN, Minneapolis, MN, Minnetonka, MN, Wayzata, MN, Saint Paul, MN, Shakopee, MN, Apple Valley, MN, Eagan, MN, Bloomington, MN, Plymouth, MN, Richfield, MN, St Louis Park, MN, Maple Grove, MN, Maplewood, MN, White Bear Lake, MN