BioTE® Hormone Pellet Therapy for Men in Plano, TX
Hormones play a crucial role in how your body functions. Keeping balanced hormone levels is extremely important for your health, physical shape and well-being.
As a man ages, his body becomes less effective in producing these vital hormones. Hormones fall to unhealthy levels creating a hormone imbalance in the body. Low testosterone, commonly referred to as low T, is the most prominent of these conditions. For more information about men’s health and hormones, please call (214) 577-1777 or contact Dr. Dennis Eisenberg online.
Symptoms of Imbalanced Hormones in Men
Testosterone and other hormone deficiencies in men can cause the following symptoms:
- Low libido
- Muscle loss
- Memory loss
- Joint pain
- Weight gain
- Mood swings
- Poor memory
- Loss of bone density
- Low stamina
- Low immunity
- Lack of skin elasticity
Historically, these symptoms were regarded as normal signs of aging and were considered inevitable and untreatable. Emergent research has revealed imbalanced levels of testosterone and other male hormones to be responsible for many of these ailments.
This greater understanding of the relationship between men’s physiology, aging and hormones has led to the development of bio-identical hormone replacement therapy, or BHRT. For BHRT, there is no better delivery method than BioTE® Hormone Pellet Therapy.
Pellet Therapy and Hormonal Balance
Bio-identical hormone pellet therapy for men (BHRT) uses hormones that are derived from natural plant sources, this makes them chemically identical to those produced in your body naturally. The goal of BHRT is to correct low hormone levels and to restore the critical hormone balance in your system. By doing this, BHRT can help eliminate or mitigate symptoms associated with aging, low testosterone, and other hormonal imbalances.
In the past, bio-identical hormones have been delivered with pills, creams and patches. These methods left much to be desired. They often create what is called a “roller coaster” effect, due to their irregular dosing. Men treated with these forms would experience a surge of too many hormones, but have too few when they needed them most.
The BioTE® process corrects this by using subcutaneous (under the skin) injected hormone pellets. These pellets contain natural testosterone and other hormones to provide a bounty of benefits to your health.
Benefits of BioTE® Hormone Pellet Therapy
Men suffering from hormone imbalance and low levels of testosterone can benefit from the bio-identical hormone replacement therapy. BHRT can help men feel young again. In addition to restoring sex drive, increasing energy levels and helping with weight loss, pellet therapy has even been shown to reduce the likelihood of diabetes (type 2), heart disease and more.
BioTE® hormone pellet therapy is:
- Easy: Unlike with pills, tablets or patches, pellet therapy leaves no room for user error. Everything is handled with a simple injection, in essence you can get pelleted and forget any additional worry.
- Natural: The hormones used in pellet therapy are derived from natural plant sources and are chemically-identical to the hormones your body produces naturally.
- Effective: Pelleting gives proven results for helping both men and women with age-related issues.
- Lasting: A single pellet injection lasts for months, compared to the short duration of other delivery methods. With BioTE® hormone pellet therapy, natural hormones are present 24 hours a day, providing constant balance and benefits.
- Consistent: Unlike the “roller coaster” effect from other hormone delivery methods, the BioTE hormone pellet therapy process gives you consistent hormone levels throughout the day that raise and lower themselves naturally.
Experience a Better You
BioTE® hormone pellet therapy for men can be the key to men’s health. Whether you’re fighting off andropause or trying to reignite your sex life, BHRT may be the answer. If you’re interested in the long-lasting, effective pellet therapy treatment, please call (214) 577-1777 or contact Dr. Dennis Eisenberg online.
Medical Aesthetics of North Dallas
Address4716 Alliance Blvd, Pavilion 2
Plano, TX 75093
10:00AM - 06:00PM
Tue: 10:00AM - 05:00PM
Wed: 10:00AM - 05:00PM
Thu: 10:00AM - 06:00PM
Fri: 09:00AM - 05:00PM
Sat: 10:00AM - 02:00PM