Injectable D3 Therapy in Surprise, AZ
Although vitamin D is essential for our growth, development, and bodily repair, our bodies don't always produce as much as we need. If you are diagnosed with a , your healthcare provider may suggest a treatment of injectable D3 therapy, or calcitriol, which is the manmade form of vitamin D (or vitamin D3). This is a physician-administered dose of vitamin D3 that is injected directly into your bloodstream.
What is Injectable D3 Used For?
There are many reasons you or your loved one may be , including the following:
- You're over age 50, and your kidneys are less efficient in processing vitamin D
- Obesity is limiting your liver's ability to process vitamin D
- Exposure to environmental toxins is limiting your liver's ability to process vitamin D
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Pancreatic disease
- Removal of the stomach
- Being a dark-skinned individual (which requires more D3)
- Being a breast-fed infant lacking sunlight exposure
- Overactive parathyroid glands with kidney failure
- A reliance on ACE inhibitors due to indigestion or acid reflux disease, resulting in poor vitamin processing
- Intestinal diseases such as inflammatory bowel diseases like Crohn's Disease and ulcerative colitis, diverticulosis, or diverticulitis.
Symptoms of D3 Deficiency
Symptoms of may include the following:
- You feel depressed:Your serotonin levels—or your happy hormones—decrease with less sunlight exposure
- Your bones ache: Complaints of bone aches, often combined with fatigue, are the result of vitamin D deficiency; fibromyalgia complaints may point to lack of vitamin D
- Your head sweats: Heavy perspiration of the scalp is a classic sign of vitamin D deficiency
More extreme symptoms include:
- Liver and Kidney Disorders
You can request more information about injectable vitamin D3 today by calling (602) 362-6670 or contact Clifford Ball online.
Reflexion Medical Rejuvenation
Address14815 West Bell Rd.
Surprise , AZ 85374
08:00AM - 05:00PM
Tue: 08:00AM - 05:00PM
Wed: 08:00AM - 05:00PM
Thu: 08:00AM - 05:00PM
Fri: 08:00AM - 05:00PM