Biotin Injections for Hair Growth in Vanderbilt - Naples, FL
What Are Biotin Injections?
Biotin is a type of B complex vitamin that occurs naturally in a variety of foods. Biotin injections are used for the improvement of fine, fragile, or thinning hair. Although biotin occurs naturally in various foods, people suffering from a deficiency usually have a genetic issue that prevents them from fully absorbing this nutrient. Food sources with the most significant amounts of biotin include:
- Nuts (especially peanuts and almonds)
- Egg yolks
- Whole-wheat bread
Since the body does not absorb biotin when it is applied to the skin, many individuals prefer biotin injections . These injections assist in the metabolism of fatty acids, carbohydrates and protein. Its major benefit is strengthening hair and nails. Biotin plays a major role in the natural hair manufacturing process—it is essential to not only grow new hair, but it's also crucial in improving the overall health of your hair, also.
Causes of Biotin Deficiency
While true biotin deficiency is rare, there are some situations that may cause biotin deficiency. For example, the consumption of large numbers of egg whites for a prolonged period can cause biotin depletion. Other causes include long-term use of antibiotics, the use of prenatal nutrition for extended periods, and certain disorders of absorption. The most common symptoms of biotin deficiency include:
- Dermatitis: Skin inflammation is one of the common symptoms of biotin deficiency.
- Hyperesthesia and Paresthesia: Hyperesthesia is a condition that involves the abnormal sensitivity to stimuli of the senses. Paresthesia is a condition that causes the skin to feel the sensation of pricking or tingling, followed by numbness.
- Keratoconjunctivitis sicca: Biotin deficiency may also cause an eye disease caused by eye dryness, which results in conjunctiva of the eyes.
- Anorexia: This condition causes a person to suffer from a low appetite.
- Anemia: This condition causes oxygen-carrying cells called hemoglobin to lose their ability to bind oxygen.
How Does It Work?
Not only does biotin promote healthy hair growth, it also prevents hair dryness. This nutrient has shown to increase the elasticity of hair, thereby preventing and minimizing breakage. Not only can you have renewed hair growth, you can also have healthier hair. Your new hair growth can be shiny, thick, and beautiful, replacing hair that is dry and damaged.
When injected, biotin reacts with cell enzymes and plays a vital part in producing amino acids—the building blocks of protein. This is crucial, because hair itself consists of keratin, which is a form of protein. Unlike shampoos and other products that are designed to be applied directly to hair, biotin injections work from inside your body. Supplements replace the vitamin you are lacking, so hair growth can be restored.
Request more information about biotin injections today. Call (941) 845-6555 or contact Insight to Health & Wellness, Inc. online.
Insight to Health & Wellness, Inc.
Address694 8th Street North
Naples, FL 34102